Unturned 3.29.5.0 Update Notes

I dare you to pin this Molton or Sniper from TF2.

Oh and while it’s not mentioned in the patch notes, a button for one of the Belgium bundles has been added to the invantory screen.

Changes of Note:

• Greece has been Removed and moved to the workshop.
  • Stockpile Bundles now how previews of all contained items
  • Voice data has been improved.
  • Devkit’s smoothing tool actually fucking works.l
  • You can now craft Mythical! Only 1,000x Scrap, what a deal!
  • Added a few more Limited Time skins to the stockpile
    – Retrowave Teklowvka
    – Retrowave Eaglefire
    – Retrowave Katana
    – Old Friend Desert Falcon
    – Fiery Spectre Zubeknakov
    – Drone Wing Saw
    – Milspec Augewehr

Additions:

• Added ability to craft random mythical skins.

• Accepted several limited-time skins to the Stockpile.

• Added Child_Explosion_Armor_Multiplier to vehicle assets and server vehicle config. When an explosion is obstructed by buildables attached to a vehicle, the damage is multiplied by these values. Prior to this update the equivelant value was 0%. Now the default for individual vehicles is 20% (0.2) and 100% (1) in server config, so an explosion blocked by armor plating on a vehicle will deal 20% of the explosion damage to the vehicle itself.

• Added onDamageTireRequested event.

• Added CollisionEventHook to ModHooks.

Improvements:

• Improved voice data to be relayed through server. More details below.

• Improved Stockpile Bundles to show preview images of all contained items.

Tweaks:

• Tweaked menu warning to show missing vehicle and buildable.

• Tweaked seeds to no longer absorb explosive damage!

Fixes:

• Fixed level hash to include lighting nodes, preventing editor enabling light underground.

• Fixed shooting while walking into underwater not dequipping immediately.

• Fixed landscape tile seams when using pixel average smooth tool.

• Fixed connecting to IPs with whitespace in front/back.

• Fixed crediting player stats for explosive kills.

• Fixed ragdoll effects attached to rocket launchers.

• Fixed rockets going the wrong direction in multiplayer when aiming at rubble.

Mythic Crafting:

Bet nobody saw this coming! Details:

• Skin is randomly selected from all weapon skins including drops, crates, and stockpile items, but excluding unique trophy skins. This means you can get skins that have never had mythical versions before. Chance / weighting of each item are equal.

• Mythic effect is selected from weapon-compatible set, and all effects have an equal chance of being selected. Technically these are different from the “Mythic” tag because they use a newer Steam feature, so they show as “Particle” tags in the inventory.

• Crafting requires x1,000 salvaged materials. This is an insane amount, and might be tweaked in the future. Some of the goals of mythic crafting are to improve the long-term value of your items, keep existing mythics valuable, and incentive sinking large quantities of items out of the economy, so it had to be a large amount. One factor is that inevitably bots will buy up all the 3 cent items for ~$30 per crafted mythic.

Voice Relay:

Previously voice chat was sent from the speaker to the appropriate players using Steam’s P2P network, however this had the downside of opening clients to voice packet spam, likely abused by cheats. Now this data is validated through the dedicated server, and plugins can set allowVoiceChat to enable/disable voice for specific players.

Greece

Greece is now gone :crab:

You can download it here.

Workshop Link

Other mods that use Greece assets can add Greece as a “Required Item” from their owner controls to show players it’s a prerequisite.

9 Likes

Oh fuck I thought this was an april fools joke

Well, there are one or two bugs.

Their’s two Greeces.
(I downloaded the one on the workshop so that’s why their’s two)

I guess Nelson forgot to remove it?
Oh and of course it’s not listed as “Retired” yet.

The Craft Mythicals button still hasn’t been added.

Why would he delete Greece?

1 Like

I personally think that the mythical crafting thing is a bit of a late April fools joke, cus like c’mon, 1k crafting materials? Damn good luck on getting that without spending a penny

1 Like

Sorry about those bugs! Eventually tracked down that something got muddled up when merging the uploaded preview builds, so I just re-uploaded 3.29.5.0 and everything seems fine.

17 Likes

i’m going to zero kelvin myself until greece is brought back

see you in age 50 fuckers

1 Like

no vindicator ace :frowning:

1 Like

Belgian bundle is now gone :crab:

Only noteworthy addition in this update:

6 Likes

He fuckin’ wipping.

1 Like

I fucking hate this image, he is whipping in the wrong direction.

2 Likes

What are you people talking about

Just look at the picture you silly goose, its cash register noise gun cocking noise LiL EBR!

1 Like

Who the fuck is little ebr

This is ripped right off his bio page

Gazzy Garcia, a famous Belgian rapper and songwriter, is known by his stage name Lil EBR. EBR Started his singing career in the year 2016. He came to the limelight in late 2016 and was able to establish himself as a star, especially among the youngsters. Lil EBR became famous for his singles ‘TUTORIAL,’ ‘SDG Rose,’ and ‘Greece Gang!.’

Early Life, Bio, And Family Of Lil EBR

Belgian rapper and songwriter Lil EBR was born on August 17, 2000, in Brussels, Belgium. As per his nationality, Garcia is Belgian and ethnicity wise, he is a White Devil.

As a child, Garcia had little interest in making music. He began writing raps and making his tracks after he was banned from his favorite RP server in the ninth grade for fighting with another player. He was inspired and encouraged by American rapper, Smokepurpp.

Lil EBR’s Professional Career And Wiki

Lil EBR released his debut single ‘Lil EBR,’ on the music streaming website, SoundCloud in 2015.

Pump later released four singles ‘TUTORIAL,’ ‘Gang Shit,’ ‘Ignorant,’ and ‘Cobra’ and all of them went viral and earned over three million streams individually. After releasing several tracks on SoundCloud, he became famous among the Belgian underground rappers.

Garcia started 2017 by launching the singles ‘Pirate Boss’ and ‘SDG Rose,’ which were a significant hit on SoundCloud and received a combined 70 million streams. After the singles became a hit on SoundCloud, music video director, Fudgy, produced a music video for him on YouTube.

The music video was released on January 30, 2017, which accumulated over 64 million views up till October 2017. Garcia also signed a record contract with Smartly Dressed Games and Pineridge , on June 9, 2017.

3 Likes

Okay, from what I got from that…

It’s a meme that I have no knowledge about.

I will do research on this. Thanks.

Grease was good. Why was it removed, it was one of my favourite maps.
You all are so uncultured

*You’re so uncultured.

Nelson has stated why it was going to be removed before.

1 Like