Unturned 4 Market

How will the market for Unturned 4 function (if any) with the lack of cosmetics and weapon skins in the game?

I don’t think there will be a need for a market since there won’t be any items to essentially put on the market.

Until of course Nelson changes his mind and adds microtransactions into the game.

2 Likes

You can’t theorycraft the market’s probable state if it doesn’t exist :wink:

(yes this is a silly question)

5 Likes

Maybe you will buy dlcs and stuff. Like maybe to add more to singleplayer? Oh man now I have to make a post about tgis brb.

DLCs wouldn’t be in the Community Market, though?

4.x would only have the gold membership (dlc) and dlc’s don’t need the market. So 4.x would probably not have a market :?

He already said he wasn’t going to add any microtransactions… and considering he said he is in a good economic state I don’t believe he’ll ever add them.

Well, the sole exception is that he’s adding a premium pass to access official dedicated servers, which will be discounted for 3.0 Gold members IIRC. That’s the only microtransaction, which is amazing given the quality of the game and the fact that it’s free.

I still kinda wish there is a Gold status in 4.0, especially considering more new people might wish to support Nelson in the future. None of the customization BS from 3.0 where you can turn your skin green, but maybe some fun aesthetic stuff for yourself.

I know he said that. I’m glad he said that too.

Like the Bob Ross afro? I’d pay lots of money for that!

1 Like

Yeah forgot to mention that.

Is the aesthetic stuff you’re referring to, like in 3.0 with clothes? Cause I hate that, ruins immersion and people can’t even see your gear.

Hell no. As I said, none of the cosmetic BS in 3.0. (Hair should be free. That’s a bit much, KingFrog)

Instead, stuff like being able to customize your menu/UI, and maybe customize what the menu barn looks like (if it makes a return). I think that there’s a wide variety of creative applications that could be done with Gold.

5 Likes

Ohh yeah ok I agree.

Agree all the way. Cosmetics and skins kill immersion.

I like your suggestion. Simple, and nice.

Is the discount for the official servers premium the only thing that Unturned 3 gold members will get or will there be anything else if you know? also in my hopes/opinions, I hope that nelson will add something so that you can change the color of the text and backgrounds for text boxes/buttons and i really like that about Unturned 3.

Thanks for clearing everything up

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.