Unturned 4 Troubleshooting, upon clicking PLAY

OK so I just found out on the forum tonight at 9:30 PM EST that Unturned II is available to 1750 hours i had 1784. I installed but when I hit play it gave the quick flash of xCANCEL for when it loads, but quickly switched to play and never gave a window of the game at all. I verofoed the game files, backed it up did
-WINDOW in the Set Launch options in properties. SO please do help so i can see the beta drive cars, check guns and everything.

What’s your OS? I’m not the best person for this, but depending on the OS you’re using/hardware your system might be incompatible.

Don’t take my word for this completely, but I had a friend who told me that Unturned II was sort of broken on Mac due to how the OS functions and whatnot. I don’t know what causes it or any solutions, but again, I’m really bad with computer any OS other than Windows so If I’m wrong I wouldn’t be surprised.

My OS is Linux Manjaro, Unturned usually works on it, and I used to play on Linux Opensuse till I switched to this Linux.

1 Like

Wait upon looking at steamapps, I’ve seen the file U4 and its an .exe file

My OS is Linux Manjaro, Unturned usually works on it, and I used to play on Linux Opensuse till I switched to this Linux.

I’m not quite sure how Linux works, but on the Steam UI it lists that Unturned II is compatible for Windows. It doesn’t list any other OS so I’m assuming that it’s incompatible for Linux? Unturned is probably compatible because Nelson has had the time to implement it for different OS users.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.