Unturned anniversary! – Contest announcement

can i submit something i built before the announcement of this contest ((asking for af rined))))

edit : also, only one image? can i put many screenshots into one png?

2 Likes

dananby is gonna win for sure

1 Like

Yes, you your friend can put multiple, older screenshots into a single PNG. Edited images are fine.

2 Likes

ok thanks molton montro i will let my homie know about your response, have a nice day

2 Likes

Very epic😎

I’m guessing no workshop mods right?

Steam Workshop mods and curated content are a valued part of the game, and can be used in this event. :slight_smile: Ideally, any mods that are used should be specified in your submission post, but this isn’t a formal guideline. Relevantly, there are also no restrictions on using the in-game cheats, including the advanced building mode.

1 Like

Usually when there’s a major event, the map skin changes, like Christmas for example, but then the rest of the world :earth_americas: is not Christian and I personally don’t give a :poop::poop::poop::poop: about it. Will there be a Ramadan for Kuwait :kuwait:? Now that it’s Unturned anniversary, maybe PEI could add a Statue of Nelson in front of the Castle :european_castle: as a Point of Interest location for all of us take a few selfies/screenshots in third person next to it.

2 Likes

Christmas is celebrated by most if not all religions which is why its in the game. Same thing goes for Halloween, most religions partake it in it but some do not, never the less its in the game and no one complains

This is a indie survival game, not a religion simulator, dont make it one please and thank you

2 Likes

Yes! Many players during normal gameplay have renovated and occupied preexisting buildings, such as an office floor, to make their base. Although their should be some sort of “built” element to your base, with structures and/or barricades, you can use prebuilt objects as a part of your base.

1 Like

the event is gonna finish, i am so excited!

holy fuck that’s beautiful, congrats on the win gg

1 Like

The rules said he has to take pictures of inside the building:troll emoji:

Thank you for participating; submissions are now closed!

It’s time….

will you post who won?

2 Likes

i dont they decided yet…

Submissions are now closed, and all winners have been contacted.

Thank you for participating, and thank you all for your support by playing Unturned. Happy 7th Anniversary!