Unturned console release trailer! (3)

Legally, the mods can no longer hurt us. Rejoice, those who have had their posts removed! The beans have been spilled. (Anyone spare $ 25?)

22 Likes

#StayUnturned

15 Likes

#StayUnturned

15 Likes

#StayUnturned

9 Likes

Looks horrible and more like roblox.

6 Likes

#StayUnturned

6 Likes

Wow they really blew the whole budget on the trailer

8 Likes

oh god this trailer has to be a joke im laughing on the floor rn

5 Likes

I don’t know how I feel about the official 505 games twitter account posting a shitpost unturned trailer

8 Likes

Tempted to buy a used PS4 just to experience this masterpiece filled with z-fighting, no un-beveled edges, and trees ripped straight out of the Dynamic Trees mod for Minecraft. If I had to guess, 505 and/or FunLabs had too much control over the choices made in production.

16 Likes

#StayUnturned

7 Likes

#StayUnturned

4 Likes

Which means any. Even a straight port headed by 505 would probably have sucked but anything would have been better than this…

3 Likes

#StayUnturned

Sponsored by No Nut November

11 Likes

I’m not going to lie, the trailer looks horrible. Now idiots on XBOX and Playstation are going to have a horrible reputation about the game. Anyone got game footage from the console edition?

9 Likes

Nah, I want a screenshot of the pirate cove and Pirate cosmetics

5 Likes

#stayUnturned

5 Likes

This trailer cured my good eye sight

3 Likes

You can just search some up on Youtube, there’s a surprising amount of content so far considering the game just came out. Really it just looks like PC Unturned but with some funky UI, unbeveled edges, and weird looking square trees.

4 Likes

This trailer implies zombies can group into hordes and storm your base, which doesn’t happen. Also at the end the ranger guy shoots and penetrates two zombie and kills them with one bullet. Also one light attack stab is all the chef needed to kill one.

Looks utterly awful, like unturned 2.0 meets garbage minecraft clone.

4 Likes