Unturned crashing my pc

Hi so this happened today and yesterday only. heres what happened, so when i was playing unturned i my pc randomly restarted (only when i play unturned it always restarts randomly. temperature were fine and everything was fine my display drivers were ok and my memory ram was ok) then when i logged in steam and launched unturned it successfully runned but when i was on mounting core it was extremely slow and when i alt tab alot of things were bugging out like my computer was slowing down alot too until my windows are not responding completely frozen. but when i didnt alt tab and watch it loads its just extremely slow it wont pass up to 9% in mounting core and after 20 mins i checked its still the same and when i come and move my mouse my pc got BSOD (ERROR CODE - CRITICAL PROCESS DIED) btw it wasn’t like this before i already have 100 hours and its always like this (btw yesterday it happened i just reformatted my whole pc) then rn it randomly restarted and when i openned it was extremely slow loading and would not pass to 9% mounting core.

1 Like

I had an exact issue while playing CoD server today and tomorrow (you know that P9’s server) Rust map. That happened with me 3 times. Don’t know if it was a coincidence or not.

I dunno sounds like you are either missing some obscure piece of software or you just fugged your install

That sounds like a severe OS issue rather than an Unturned one, unless you installed Unturned in your système files next to sys 32 I don’t think Unturned would be responsible of it, maybe if you make a secondary threat on debugging forums you might get more technical answer. Hope it is fixed soon!

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.