Unturned crashing on launch

When I try to launch Unturned, it will flash in my taskbar and then immediately close. Sometimes I see a flash of black when the game launches but not always. I have tried verifying my files, I have tried reinstalling the game on another hard drive. I have made sure it’s not my antivirus. The only hint towards what is causing the crash is the last line in player.log, which is

Setting up 2 worker threads for Enlighten.
Thread → id: 30f0 → priority: 1
Thread → id: 51a4 → priority: 1

It always ends with 2 worker threads for Enlighten. On a preliminary googling, I found this has something to do with Unity’s lighting system initializing. But why does it make the game crash?

Player.log

In addition to your post here, consider making a support ticket from our helpdesk as well! Here’s a link to do so: https://support.smartlydressedgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Would you mind sharing your computer specs as well?

1 Like

gpu: Radeon RX 590
cpu: I5 3370
24gb of ram

It works now, but I don’t know if it was restarting my computer or updating my drivers that fixed it. (they were only a month out of date?)

1 Like

You should always keep your drivers up-to-date – updating them was likely the fix in this case. Either way, I’m glad your issue has been resolved.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.