Unturned Editor Cut

hey, i asked a question on steam disgusion and already got a answer but i need help to find it
my question was:

is there a way to go into Devkit?
when no, how to i make tunnels/bunkers
when yes, how?

and MoltonMontro answerd me u need to do it with the cut tool in editor
but in terrain tools is no cut tool anywhere for me

so my question is could someone tell me how i find the cut tool

Devkit was removed and most, if not all, of the features it added were merged into the regular editor.

The tool is there somewhere, I don’t remember exactly where but I think it’s in the bottom-left corner while you are painting materials.

2 Likes

nope its not on the bottem left while im painting

At my computer now, click Paint [Q] next to Mode until it switches to Cut [R].

2 Likes

you can also just press R instead of clicking through. To undo a cut, you hold the shift key and paint over it again as necessary.

1 Like

Sorry, my answer on Steam was quite short/brief since it was late at night (my time) when I responded. The players who responded above are correct though.

1. Select the “Terrain” tab in the top-left.

2. Select the “Materials [2]” tab below it (alternatively: press [2]).

3. From the bottom-left, switch the mode to “Cut [R]” (alternatively: press [R]).

4. You now have the Cut brush selected, which is used to paint holes in the terrain. Click-and-drag your brush over the terrain you want to be a hole.

2 Likes

Currently you can’t make working tunnels placed between 2 landscape holes IF you use Underground_Whitelist true line in level.dat. (should be fixed!!!)
Iirc you can’t even move through it on foot or you can’t drive through it with vehicles.

Not using Underground Whitelist will cause many out of bounds glitches possible.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.