Unturned Esports League

Barrels o’ fun

I’d assume the tournament’s server team would just ban them, disqualify them, and restart the session.

1 Like

I am doing everything I can to prevent hackers from joining. Firstly theres a hours requirement that should eliminate most of the hackers. Yes people can still hack on their main account but theres not many that would risk it. I also do other steps from preventing hackers from joining that I dont want to talk about as it probably wont work anymore once certain people know about it. Lets just say that I have some good inside informations :wink:

4 Likes

Can we just… not fight about “how many likes someone has”?
Just because a post has little or lots of likes, it doesn’t mean that that post is wrong or right.

Not saying I disagree with this topic though, I think it’s a fun idea with incentive to bring people together, just that petty stabs about likes are just immature to me.

1 Like

Even hardware anti-cheat does not fully eliminate cheaters, so I doubt your “inside informations” will. Best of luck tho, nobody likes playing against cheaters.
Not going to lie, could be fun to see HvH and/or blatant cheating in there for shits and giggles.

In a few cases everyone against a hacker can be enjoyable. Once while playing the almighty Phantom Forces on Roblox we made it a challenge to shoot a guy out of the sky that kept doing flight hacks. He was at least nice enough to not be using any sort of aimbot though.

Yeah, in fringe cases. Chances are in this case he’d fuck over the competition tho since it would invalidate all of his previous matches.

aight let’s pull up on their blocks gangsta style

People are destroying me one the training server xd
The grind is on!

1 Like

Season 1 start got delayed and will start the upcoming Saturday.
I also reworked the whole format to give players that cant be there on a weekend,
still the chance to qualify for the finale. I also took ping in consideration and let NA and EU players qualify seperatly. In the finale theres going to be rounds on a EU and NA server.

Currently finals time so yeah, chances are delaying it was a good idea

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.