Unturned fps issue

hello i play unturned i get very low fps my video card mx130 tr current version bidet intel uhd graphic 620 beside my processor i5 8265u so my computer is laptop but my game is always contracting 30 fps is not related with the settings or something like when i say msi afterburner the values ​​are 30 fps so mx130 is using 30% itself, it is not at the temperature, it is not at the bottleneck geforce experience is not optimized at the game nvidia control panel is also selected high performance nvidia processor please help thanks thanks in the meantime i am turkish so my english is bad sorry

2 Likes

UNTURNED FPS ISSUE EMERGENCY AID

well shit call the hazmat team whats the problem

-_-

title could be changed to something less extreme

Honestly just set your graphical settings to the lowest they can be and you have a large boost in fps

9 Likes

An mx130 is a very low end laptop GPU, you’re really not going to break 30fps on anything

2 Likes

no, you know wrong, mx130 middle card was 60 50 even on my old computer now why i don’t understand why 30 I say to you it uses 30% itself. There is a problem in fps 100+ .unturned in other games csgo lol and similar games

2 Likes

well theirs your problem
your computer is having a tough time running the game because its lowend

if i were you, i’d invest in a new graphics card for your pc

2 Likes

Your gpu works at 30% because of this game and yes you have a shitty pc so I think that 30 fps for this pc is quite good result.

2 Likes

1st of all, csgo can literally run on a toaster. No sense in really comparing the games.
2nd

I realize that you’re probably using a translator of some kind but this makes absolutely no sense

3 Likes

I think even Google Translate understands what punctuation is though.

3 Likes

There’s a video on youtube where somebody ports csgo onto a samsung smart fridge and it runs at 45 fps.

My school computer has an Intel HD Graphics 510, and it damn well can’t run unturned at even 20 fps. On top of that, it’s an integrated graphics card. which means…

It’ll be harder to upgrade overall. Both GPUs you’re using are both very, very low end, and I’m genuinely surprised it can run at 30 fps.

4 Likes

any source game can run on a toaster.

4 Likes