Unturned FPS lagging spikes when moving camera for no reason

Hello everyone, i decided it would be better to ask this on SDG’s forum. So my Unturned lags and i’m pretty sure it didn’t months ago i don’t know if it is my computer aging, Though my computer specs should be enough to run decently a modern game.
This isn’t the case for Unturned 3.0, I found out that it’s seamless when moving but when i have to turn my camera it lags like hell can’t even fight zombies properly anymore.
Is it a driver problem or is it an option? i tried lowering graphics and closing more running programs but it did very little to this specific problem other than making the game look bland.
I’d appreciate an hand since i can’t even enjoy the game.

What are your specs? I’ve never heard of this problem before.

I’ve also had lag issues, but it seems now that my fps is capped at 5 fps. I played unturned at least 12 hours ago and was running 50-60 fps on max settings without any issues. I logged on a few hours ago and now it seems to be capped at 5 fps. I have a brand new laptop with a 1650ti and an i7 10th gen and it runs any other games perfectly fine.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.