Unturned free to play

22 Likes

sirady Unleashed 2nd

3 Likes

23 Likes

love how a 6 second shitpost gets more likes than a video I spent 6 hours rendering

6 Likes

6 hours to render doesn’t necessarily mean you put a lot of time into the video. Render time may be insane because of high frame rate, high resolution, or a fairly weak computer.

Also, I shared the video with someone if you’re proud @Renaxon.

4 Likes

yeah ok

Try rendering a 3000 frame animation in blender using cycles.

2 Likes

we have achieved comedy

Which video? The /pineridge/ thread simulator?

1 Like

This video begins its story over a month ago when I was listening to radio and I was wondering did I just hear unturned and indeed I did. I knew I had to complete it with ‘free to play’ and combine it with some good imagery (credit to @danaby2 for most of it).

After I have assembled the ‘free to play’ (which was not exactly easiest task either as I tried to grab word ‘to’ from 3 songs before finding the right one) I went into hitfilm and had to arrange the imagery on over 60 video layers and meticulously arrange them to take up length of my 4 second audio file. There’s more to this clip than the eye sees.

I am very happy.

4 Likes

I added the music onto the credits video, and UII is instantly 1000% better than before.

9 Likes

This should be the new theme song

no the /sdg/ thread sim, the real one

it’s not actually free to play because when you download it your soul is given to nelson who consumes it, in exchange for the game

1 Like

Can confirm.

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.