Unturned II bans

I see multiple issues with this.

1. You “Modified” the game’s files. This means that attempting to join a server will kick you and give you a message saying “This server is running on (version).”
  2. The only reason you would be VAC banned for this is if you downloaded a cheat or hack of some kind.
  3. Through all of this, it’s still impossible to play multiplayer because your game is identified as a different version due to having modified files.

From the information I gathered, it sounds like you’re cheating, but I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt.
If you didn’t cheat at all, contact Steam or somebody to revoke your VAC ban.

2 Likes

6 Likes

By that logic then people don’t hack in paid games like Rust.

1 Like

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 8 hours unless flagged)

Listen man, you can tell us whatever you want and we’ll be none the wiser, but at the end of the day you need to understand that there’s nothing to be achieved in this here forum regarding lifting your ban for editing files for whatever.

1 Like

Have I ever mentioned I was asking for a lift, your wrong here, I was just wondering if the ban I achieved which I will admit, was my mistake and if im gonna be punished, I will let it be but again I was wondering if it’s going to be following for the rest of nelsons games, steam punishment is enough, LEAVE ME FFS
I won’t be listening any comments from now on as this is going nowhere and i’m being humiliated for my past

1 Like

Let’s not bully him guys. He indeed did not request an unban and simply asked a basic question.

11 Likes

Basically this is an unintentional second chance, an opportunity for hackers to play fair

cheating in a kids game :clown_face:

3 Likes

are you calling unturned II a kids game? it is a manly game for manly men

2 Likes

bruh bruh. xd

No, he’s talking about Unturned 3.0