Unturned II Blastlane Tournament

Hello All,

I am very excited for Unturned II, and it the spirit of have some fun competition. I will be hosting a tournament on Saturday the 18th at noon EDT for BlastLane in the Unturned II demo.

The grand prize will be a $50 steam gift card. If you have access to the beta, and are available to play a couple 1v1’s on Saturday at that time. Fill out a sign-up sheet here:

The more the merrier. Depending on the number of people that sign-up. There might not be very much competition :smiley:

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Edit: Feel free to invite any friends or creators that have access to the beta as well.
Edit2: Due to popular demand, I have decided to have a Blastlane tournament instead.
Edit3: Nelson reached out to me as well and offered to have a couple in-game trophy items as secondary prizes!

24 Likes

Too bad I can’t play then.

4 Likes

As I’m in Europe could you have a more or less precise time for the event ?

3 Likes

12 pm, eastern standard time. Search up how to convert it yourself through google.

2 Likes

It will be 19:00 in Europe

2 Likes

I didn’t meant the conversation just to know if it would exactly be around 12 pm

2 Likes

I think a gold unturned 3.0 to second position would be cool.

1 Like

50$ is already quite a big reward, you better start training

4 Likes

i love pvp

1 Like

I wish I could come, but I unfortunately have work.

Good luck to y’all

4 Likes

How? Their isnt a good map to have a tournament on. You should wait for pineridge.

1 Like

We will use the firing range. We will have multiple a multiple tiered tournament of 1v1’s. Doesn’t need to be a crazy map. ;D
Edit: Swapped to Blastlane instead.

1 Like

But there is no cover, do you expect people to 360 noscope each other or something? Besides the random hill in the back it is just gm_flatgrass.

1 Like

Yep, we will use the hills behind the spawn. Its not perfect. But it should be fun!

The grand prize will be a $50 steam gift card.
well, good luck to all of you who will participate!

1 Like

Wait so is it a blastlane or pvp tournament

2 Likes

Do you mean EST or EDT? Most places use EDT as it’s the summer time. But I know a few states in the US use EST. Both times should work but just wanna make sure

1 Like

Thanks for pointing that out. The GoogleForm had the wrong info. I was going back and forth earlier deciding. Its fixed now. Firing Range.

1 Like

It is EDT. Thanks for pointing that out. It has been fixed.

1 Like

Baker are you gonna stream in on Youtube?

1 Like