Unturned II Devlog #037

Unturned II Devlog #037

June 26th 2020 by SDGNelson

4.20.9.0 update with sky and framework for admin commands.

33 Likes

21 Likes

The fancy particle effects.

Having a list of item names for the command would be nice though.

11 Likes

Pretty indepth stuff, I like how much better the stars look compared to 3.x :slight_smile:

Mandatory cool photos:

19 Likes

I don’t have a problem with a cartooney moon, I think a fresnel effect to make it look more reflective would help it make less golf-balley, it looks more flat right now.

The night is blinding

h e l l o :)))

Sweet. The latitude feature is nice.

2 Likes

Scorpion7 Space Program when?

Jokes aside, this is absolutely beautiful.

2 Likes

Rain’s banned for half a year? I was wondering why I hadn’t seen him in a while…

Well, hopefully we can eventually impress Rain - I do intend to speak with a lawyer about an EULA for II at some point.

26 Likes

what has the hour requirement been lowered to? 800 hours?

I don’t think thats necessarily a good idea. Could end up with all shades of fuckery. Good ifdea if executed well, but thats hard.

1 Like

The EULA or the impressing Rain part?

5 Likes

you would know from your experience in writing EULAs I suppose?

4 Likes

No, but I am big proponent of individual freedom.
That also means that you should be able to host your server any which way you want.
An EULA could potentially interfere with that so I am wary.

Wanting to appease the vocal minority in 2020. Lolno.

6 Likes

Honestly I believe @DeusExMachina is right on this,@SDGNelson. P2W is still trash of course, but we simply need to encourage people to not play on them. I never play on P2W servers, it’s going to be very hard but taking the easy way out limits individual freedom in the long run.

The EULA question is a very hard question when you get into the details of it. It is extremely far from simple or black and white. There’s a lot of gray.

6 Likes

It looks great! Night lighting is my weakness.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 28 days. New replies are no longer allowed.