Unturned II Devlog #041

https://blog.smartlydressedgames.com/unturned-ii-devlog-041/

24 Likes

4 Likes

SHIT SLAPS. Looks CLEAN. Reload satisfying, laser satisfying, and animations on point. 10/10.

But the real question is can we duel wield bean cans/one fist beans and one hand pistol. Cause when I am eatin beans I gotta stay strapped.

Oh also important to note, U2 will be the first PvP Survival game in the genre to have a feature like this. I think in the grand scope of things this is small but a very cool feature. Also it expands on character customization, just with the ability to hold the pistol one hand, duel wield, or use both hands is a lot of options for a hand gun which is awesome. Definitely will be a staple feature of the franchise.

8 Likes

Catch me DEAD fore’ you catch me eating beans without being STRAPPED

1 Like

Unturned II coming along great. Better than, other games recent updates.

(The foxhole devs turned their world chat into reddit for context of this picture)

5 Likes

animations looking really butter smooth now i just wana slice and dice some zombies

2 Likes

Should probably make it so the crosshair always stays in the center of the screen, while the laser tracks where your bullets actually land. (Is that already how it works? I can’t actually tell lol)

2 Likes

9 Likes

the tracer rework is very much appreciated, great job Nelson!

2 Likes

pretty g ngl

2 Likes

That’s neat!

3 Likes

Animations are really smooth, but i don’t like how the character stops to look at the magazine when doing a dual-wield reload.
It’s like: “Here, this is a magazine”

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.