Unturned II edible weapons!

Have you ever had an unusual amount of hard candy, and felt like it wasn’t stabby enough? Not for long! Now, in Unturned II, you can lick, chew, nibble and bite your own weapons into existence! For example, you have an extremely stale baguette that is just hard enough to cause some good damage, how about making it sharper to form a spear? or get some more leverage to make it into a deadly sledge hammer! another example is if you had some licorice that is just hard enough to lick someone? well why not use your saliva as a cement to glue the whips together into, well… A whip!

If you like this idea, dont forget to hit that little heart button, and share this post with literally every person you have ever met in your entire life ever!

8 Likes

i love this idea! but what about litteral edible weapons, like honeybadgers. always wanted to eat one.

3 Likes

Everything is edible if you try hard enough!

-My Dad

4 Likes

I would love to put a gun in my mouth!

9 Likes

Azz please ask your dad why it hurts when I try and eat my potted cactus

4 Likes

YOU HAVE TO TRY HARDER!
-My Dad

3 Likes

Honestly this wouldn’t seem out of place if it was categorized in #unturned or something

hm i musT have put it in the wrong category

I’ve been trying to chew a knife, but seems like every time I do it some strange red liquid comes out of my mouth, what does it mean?

1 Like

this would explain why im feeling woozy from swalling a whole tranq dart and drinking a batch chemicals in one go…

1 Like

Hmm, who knows? What does this red liquid taste like?

but can i eat people?

hmm i should make a post about eating people…

1 Like

Idk man, it tastes like some weird ass juice

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.