Unturned II January 5th Horde Mode Event

We don’t have that information. Certainly not by Jan 5th

2 Likes

If the beta is available for me by jan 5th i will participate.

1 Like

Unless you get about 1750 hours on Unurned you probably won’t get it.

2 Likes

bruh 1750 hours so only people that have 0 life outside of gaming can join tf

1 Like

It’s not about making it public to literally everyone, otherwise the game would already be publicly available on Steam with a Community Hub, or available through Unturned has a public branch.

The game is so early in development that even if it released under Early Access there’d be a lot of confusion. At this stage, most games wouldn’t even be announced yet.

Unturned has been available for over 5 years (~3285 days). ~469 weeks if you’ve been around since the beginning, and someone could play ~4 hrs/wk (perhaps longer some weekends, and some months without playing), they’d be over the current hour requirement.

Steam measures total playtime (all games) over the span of two weeks, but if someone only spent 20 hours every two weeks on Steam, gaming, they’d realistically still be at 1750 if they were actively involved with playing Unturned. Not necessarily means that they’re involved with the larger Unturned community though, but distributing through hours is more efficient than manually giving people keys.

4 Likes

Bumping this topic real quick. Rude I know. However we are getting close to the event. It is still on, checked with Nelson, the whitelist and server player limit have been resolved. Last chance to enter and sign-up will be by end of day Friday. So make sure you tell your friends.

6 Likes

Is it still going to be Chapel or did you work out a little sneaky deal with Nelson?

I don’t think nelson would make a custom map. Give baker the map tools, maybe, but not a map for this.

Anything can happen at any time. Nelson could release more reference material for modders to go along with the event and maybe he considered how cramped Chapel would be if we managed to get all 64 slots filled.

Legal mumbo jumbo with epic prevents that unfortunately.

3 Likes

any rules we should know about

That is true I begged him for it.

I think it will be Chapel. Nelson offered a map, but I don’t think we will get it. :grinning:

1 Like

Maybe if he hasn’t done anything for one he could take something one of us makes and throw it ingame. I might screw around and see what I could do for one of my own just to see how it’d go.

Looks like we are going to be pleasantly surprised :smiley:

3 Likes

We must praise our beloved creator of Unturned because of this.

I wish I could participate but I only have 1,300 hours in Unturned.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.