Unturned II January 5th Horde Mode Event

EVENT OVER

Let’s celebrate the new year, and a new time in Unturned’s development with another Horde mode event!

On January 5th at 11:59 AM Eastern Time, we will start the event on Horde Chapel and Horde Sandbox (new map yay!)

This time around we will have three winners each receiving a $25 steam gift card.

Round 1 Horde Sandbox:
1st person to reach $25,000 in-game dollars.
Round 2 Horde Sandbox:
1st person to reach $25,000 in-game dollars.
Round 3 Horde Chapel:
1st person to reach $15,000 in-game dollars.

In the event everyone’s game would crash if someone died while reloading. This caused us to come up with some unique ways to have a contest. A bit janky but quite a bit of fun.

We might have multiple rounds if no one is able to reach the dollar amount without everyone dying.

Fifteen minutes before the event I will setup the server and join the discord to hangout and play firing range or CQC.

After the event I will swap the server over to CQC for some more shenanigans.

Hopefully we have a massive turnout now that Unturned II is being given out to people with more than 1,750 hours. Mark is on your calendar and link anyone you know who has a key this post so we can have a proper romp.

Requirements to join:
Fill out this form: https://forms.gle/4RvEgC2xJe2WoPpQ8
Join this discord: https://discord.gg/9WYvq7W
Join the server and discord at the designated time!

Notes:
We have created a white-list only those who filled out the form will be allowed to join. (If more than 64 people sign-up for the event, only the first 64 will be added to the white-list)
The gift card can take a few days to become trad-able if you don’t currently have me on steam. So if you win and don’t have me added on steam already, there will be a 3-day delay of the prize.

Currently at 60 Unique sign-ups

Thanks for everyone’s participation, I think we had 22 people in the server at the peak. Hope you all had fun.

Winners:
ColdShaker
Danaby2
SteveTheRealOne

Hooray!

26 Likes

I’d like to be a part of this one too but it’s in the middle of school for me. Let’s hope it goes better this time though.

3 Likes

Now that I have U4, I’ll definitely have to participate in this.

4 Likes

Cancel my entry. Its a school day for me

2 Likes

Oh shoot, it’s a school day for me too. If it isn’t too late it might be a good idea to move it to January 11th or 12th instead of the 7th so more people will be available to participate.

2 Likes

I won’t join and I advise you so the same

2 Likes

Why is it in January? I feel like most people by then will forget about it, plan for something else on that day, and then remember but not be able to participate. I feel like early-mid December would be a better time frame.

3 Likes

Yeah, that would definitely be the best time area to do something like this unless there is an important reason for it to be in January.

2 Likes

Day changed I was looking at December accidentally!

6 Likes

Fixed the day!

7 Likes

January because there is currently a player restriction at 16 players which won’t be resolved till end of December.

6 Likes

Cool, that should work much better on a Sunday. I’ll likely be participating then.

4 Likes

Congos, RISE!

5 Likes

I’m probably gonna have a violin lesson at that time

2 Likes

this event will be very nice as I know hold baker (I call him baker for short cause we’re tight like that) so I can’t wait!!!

2 Likes

I call him baby, not because we’re close or anything, but because there’s nothing he can do to stop me.

5 Likes

i hope i will be available at the time

2 Likes

sorry but that is the time i jerk off to hentai so i cant

2 Likes

When will the beta be available for everyone?

2 Likes

Sounds fun

2 Likes