Unturned II logo idea (and explanations)

UnturnedII%20logoUnturnedII%20logo%20transparent

Untuned II’s logo should be similar and different to the Unturned logo at the sime time.

The font should be similar to recall the original logo, meanwhile the red is here to rapresent the '‘seriousness’ of Unturned II:

The majority of the playerbase started at 3.0, where everything is pretty colorful and fun-lookin’, meanwhile II will try to have a more serious atmosphere.
When a person will see this red logo, they will fastly understand that Unturned II is more serious/eerie.

Also, in psychology, red is a color related to excitment.
When a person wich has lost interest in Unturned and the community it self will see this logo, they will think ‘‘Oh s***, there is a Unturned II? I need to check it out!’’
If it was a more ‘‘calm’’ color (Blue, Purple, ecc.) they would think ‘‘An Unturned II? I will check it out later’’

For the backround, well there is no actual need for the backround, i made that little foggy backround just to fill it.

Maybe there should be some of the new zombies, since they will change a lot.
Many people left Unturned because it’s not really survival anymore, and the zombies are…well… not really good.

But if they see the zombies of Unturned II wich will be massively different, they will get more interest.

The next idea i will make is the Icon, i got some ideas for it.

1 Like

It looks decent enough, but personally feels a bit too far from the game style itself. Unturned II seems to be a bit more detailed than it’s predecessor, and I don’t think taking a basic font and putting a pixel-y red background inside the letters reflects that well.

Also, there is a very popular and recent post regarding ideas for Unturned II’s logo, which probably was a better place to put your post than making a brand new one (that would likely just end up being repetitive if it got popular like the other one).

1 Like

It looks like the type of logo that you would have on Apocalypse Rising II.
Sorry, but it just doesn’t have that same feel and exitement, rather it just seems tacky and unoriginal.

1 Like

I will try with something else later! Thanks for the feedback!

Sorry to go a bit off track, but I think Unturned II
Shouldn’t end up looking brown, gray, dusty, rusty, boring, and like every other zombie survival game
The devlogs look cheerful and bright,
(and I love it)
And the natural world should stay like that
(Like the devblog 15 map) offering a contrast to the dark and spoopy turned which inhabit locations which look less cheery than in 3.0
With more building damage and wear the more turned are there

You could have just replied on the most recent thread created about this.

It would be neat to use 2.0’s original logo (dark red pixelated “U”) but updated to match II. I threw together this example trying to recreate the original “U” as best as I could from memory. It would sort of make sense, given that Classic and II are both the 2nd variations of the game in a way.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.