Unturned II Logo

Y’all mind if I

T - P O S E

3 Likes

Gotta be honest, I was/am pretty attached to the simplicity of the current ‘‘logo’’ the one from the concept art looks nice, there is nothing bad about it but for me it doesn’t have that ‘‘serious’’ look we’ve been used to.

1 Like

Maybe it should have some blood and scratch marks on it.

Yeah, for sure, maybe the artist just made it so that the work doesn’t get stolen, or maybe he just wanted to make a potential logo.

1 Like

I say, we keep the zombie face, but we make it have a darker theme.

The face is fine, maybe a little darker and downcast looking, but it looks to the side, revealing a apocalyptic landscape.

Now, the face takes up most of the logo, just the addition that on the side is a background.

Simple little change. No major divination,

So like…

2 Likes

Not a bad interpretation, that could work too.

Mainly, though, the face is to the side (some of the side if the head can be seen, mostly the face) and to the right is the background of some post-apocalyptic landscape

I mean, it looks cool, but i feel like it could still need a few touch ups here and there on the hue and lighting

personally i just want to see something like the original, but with the new turned as the icon.

That concept logo would be cool indeed, but I still think that those models wern’t at all.

Tbh i don’t really like it

Which devblog has this logo in it?

Wasnt a devlog (no b lol)

1 Like

“First I should just say that these aren’t mine, rather I was asked to post them anonymously.”

It’s an unofficial logo it seems. This post majorly mislead me into believing it was official.

Maybe you should have taken the time to read the very first reply.

I read the post title and desc. Rarely do I read all the comments. The OP should have clarified this in his post desc.

No offense, but it’s usually a terrible idea to not at the very least skim through replies to a post before making your own reply in any forum. Doing so prevents people answering the question multiple times or missing information that may have been added by another user, like it had.

6 Likes

I personally don’t like how the logo looks. It doesn’t look serious enough and doesn’t convey the survival aspect that unturned II is going to most likely be pushing for.

It is an unofficial post, but it doesn’t change the fact that the concept art was given to Nelson anonymously to post onto the forums.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.