Unturned II Menu CONCEPT

I would give the II a blood red or a zombie green color if we talking about coloring

1 Like

I really like it

1 Like

:frowning:

My old anime pfp tho

1 Like

not bad

1 Like

I loved the “Change Background” option, because many games lack this feature. People can submit their own backgrounds to the workshop. But the most important one is the friend list, which should also come with a “Squad” feature (like R6) to limit the max amount of people in a squad to join a server. Basically a newer and better version than the current squad mechanic we have in 3.0

6 Likes

Now I remember what this reminds me of.

2 Likes

Just for clarification: I’m excited that all of the menus should be available from anywhere, but the current design in the beta is yucky. Always curious to read proposals like this and the feedback / comments.

20 Likes

I was responding to Spebby saying he wanted

which wasn’t really designed to be accessible while already in a map. By no means did I mean that the Beta menu is perfect or even finalized or to discourage OP in any way.

4 Likes

Now This is Epic

1 Like

Wow if I didn’t know it was a concept, I would’ve thought it was the real Unturned II menu.

1 Like

This looks nice. I could see this becoming a thing.

1 Like

Well done! I would’ve thought it was official too if I didn’t know any better. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Welcome to the community jeff

2 Likes

Welcome to the club

1 Like

Thanks! :smile:

1 Like

Wow, This is really really clean looking

1 Like

I would suggest an dynamic menu rather than a static one. For example the latest CS:GO menu.

1 Like

Really good suggestion! Also I had no idea this post was a thing! Great job Weremea

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.