Unturned II Menu CONCEPT

This is an Unturned II menu concept
Font: Uni Sans

What do you think about it? Leave your thoughts in the comments

79 Likes

i realy like it looks great the font fits well

3 Likes

AH FUCK ANIME

Jokes aside, this is a pretty good concept. Personally I would like to see something a little more like what we currently have with 3.x, I might put it together sometime soon.

9 Likes

I think Nelson prefers the menu in the current demo build over the menu from 3.X. He said something to the effect that he was proud of the efforts he put to make all the main menu functions available in-game.

1 Like

That actually looks great!

1 Like

This is amazing. It’s a super clean design and besides some minor tweaks like not forgetting direct connect this is something I would love to have in the game

3 Likes

That’s actually not bad…
However, for a background I’d use some kind of house, like in all the previous versions.
Also add some kind of day-night cycle to the background.

1 Like

I love it! I think it would be good if there was a news section and maybe the background could have some dynamic shots of certain maps.

6 Likes

From all the Menu Concepts we’ve seen so far,I think this is the best one yet,nice job!

(Also,hello guys,I’m back.(Like anyone cares .__.))

3 Likes

@F1 welcome back bro !

2 Likes

You are reading my mind. I also thought about it, but forgot to add in the topic

2 Likes

I really like that! I think that you should be able to change the background to any picture to really customize it. It’s looks really clean!

3 Likes

I like it.

1 Like

Maybe there should be a house like in previous game versions, but it should have a video of a “tour” of the house when on main menu that plays slowly, then it will change depending on what screen you select, like on workshop it should go to the garage, and for settings maybe to a computer,etc

2 Likes

I Think it looks great, But personally I would like to see the menu looking like in 3.0 but in 4.0… but the text style from this one I would like to have there XD

1 Like

Goddamn this looks so cool!

2 Likes

Perfect! .

1 Like

I like the visual clean, the fonts that I imagine fit well with the game. But I think it would be interesting if it was in a house like in the other versions of unturned, with that look, just changing the background itself.

1 Like

Anime profile pic detected must destroy

1 Like

It looks very EPIC but one thing I would like is to have the II in orange/yellow.

1 Like