Unturned II on AMD cards

I was arguing with @zed about the performance of Unturned II (combat demo) on his laptop, WAS 9 FPS ON THE LOW (that’s what he told me), and watching the videos of the demo of the vehicle from time to time gave me the impression that AMD suffer more to run UII than the others, but this may also be due to the fact that the @zed card is considerably lower than some of the most current integrated intel cards…

His specs are just terrible, but performance isn’t either optimal currently.

1 Like

One ping was probably more than sufficient, and if it wasn’t, having two in the same post won’t make a difference.

3 Likes

I think it just started to be optimized seriously near the most complete beta, although it has a core i5 and 8gb of ram although it has an AMD 330, and making lashes is pretty much tied with an intel hd 55000, turn to hd 5500 loses with a much greater difference for intel hd 520…

you know im here

Relaxation, optimization is something that probably takes time in the more complete beta will be a bit more optimized, moreover if there was not time to animate the arms of the character also does not listen to optimize the game more.

1 Like

i dont unerstand fortnite runs 40 fps on medium
and gta v 30 fps on low

but this may also be due to the fact that the @zed card is considerably lower than some of the most current integrated intel cards…

if you have an AMD card worse than current integrated intel cards you probably should not be gaming

OH and i have an intel 520

It looks like there are some issues with landscape rendering on AMD graphics cards. I have decided to take a look on Unturned II performance using Renderdoc and more than 65% of the frame time is spend on rendering depth maps and normal maps for landscape tiles. There are also some other spikes that I don’t understand. Should I send the capture file to Nelson? Posting it here is not a good idea since it contains assets from the game.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.