Unturned II Styled Weapons

So I started making Unturned II styled weapons, I’ve got the Eaglefire model from the game so I can have the perfect sizes and picatinny rails. I started with the Hungarian Gepárd GM6 Lynx.
What do you guys think? Does it match the style? I also used the Firing Range Sniper Rifle as a reference for bolts on the gun and the rail.

Heres the image:

20 Likes

It seems to me to be very good, now the trigger seems a bit too thick.

1 Like

Yeah I know, I used the 4.0 Eaglefire’s model

I think it fits very well, good job!

2 Likes

Really well done husky! I hope to see more of these in the future!

2 Likes

You did an absolutly amazing job on the gun but my nationality doesnt allow me to like anything hungarian so : P

Wat ur Romanian? or Ukrainian? or Slovakian? or Serbian? everyone hates us lmao rip trianon

1 Like

Oh. I still had not seen the Eaglefire trigger, sorry for the vacillity, is that I did not see any gameplay of devlog 24 :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Nice work. This looks like it fits well in the game in my opinion. :open_mouth:

1 Like

Great work!

but yeah, that trigger is real thick

1 Like

I think Romanian. Transylvania is ours :))

3 Likes

lmao come on my fellow hungarians! raid 'em. XD I don’t really care about Transylvania tho.

2 Likes

Hehe , anyway there is no transylvania in unturned and in unturned we arent romanians or hungarians , we are the unturned :smiley: but still lets not get off topic

2 Likes

i luv romania tho

2 Likes

@anon72559144 Do you think you can model the new revolver and the AK47 (Zubeknakov)

2 Likes

yeah I guess

1 Like

Is this a Gepard?

No, it’s a

1 Like

Great work! But should this not be in the modding/u-4 and showcase category?

I remember one of my posts and a few others get moved there and now it seems forgoten.
:thinking:

2 Likes