Unturned II won't start.

I can’t understand why the game doesn’t want to work, I tried to find a way to make it work, but I didn’t find it, so I’m writing here because I don’t know where else to turn for help, maybe someone knows how to fix this?
Screenshot_3

What are your computer’s specifications? Has UII ran for you in the past?

Verify the game files if you haven’t tried that already.

Here are the specifications of my computer:
CPU-Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU N3350 @1.10 GHz (Turbo boost @2.3 GHz) 2 cores and 2 threads.

GPU - Intel(R) HD Graphics 500

RAM - 4 Gb DDR3, 1 piece.

Motherboard - ASUSTEK x540NA

Before that, UII did not run on my computer.

I checked the game files, it did not give anything, a complete reinstallation too.

Perhaps I believe that it’s all about my PC characteristics, since a couple of days ago I still launched the game on a friend’s PC and the game worked fine there without errors, but I still decided to try to find out how to fix this error on my PC if possible. :stuck_out_tongue_zombie_:

Yeah that must be the reason, you specs are very outdated, 4GB of RAM and a 1 GHz CPU won’t do it in 2022.

2 Likes

It isn’t that it is outdated, just low-end for most of it.

I believe this might be the issue with it. I can’t remember if UII will specifically say when your GPU doesn’t meet the minimum requirements though.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.