Unturned is Coming to Consoles (PS4 and Xbox One) This Fall

Man two things I love

505 Games for Terraria
Nelson Sexton

One thing I hate

Xbox, because Xbox sucks in general

3 Likes

You know, I think Unturned is the best game they could’ve ported to console! You are limited to 30fps on pc anyways. :joyous_grin_zombie_:

10 Likes

To late for April fools /:

2 Likes

I’d like to know what the reasoning behind the price is. I’m guessing it’s to pay off any costs for the team developing the new version.

I’ll be interested to see how it turns out but I’ve got no way to play it myself.

4 Likes

Gabe Newell of Valve Software likes Xbox. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I wonder if this will age well?

5 Likes

Well that was sudden

16 Likes

i, danaby2 of danaby2 & co, fully support this image

16 Likes

this is the weirdest news i ever heard about untunred
i never expected to something like this will happen to untunred 3 , a remake from what i understand
this is exacting and at the some time i am hell confused with this news

1 Like

Oh here’s a suggestion:

Anybody who purchases the console version of unturned is awarded with a cosmetic item, Like a beret or something

7 Likes

YES! this is what we need! very good idea! upvoted kind stranger!

6 Likes

will I be able to play ural mountains? I will not buy if I cannot play ural mountain.s

2 Likes

That’s actually pretty good

Nani!?!, is that a redditor I smell?

MY GOD, that means that the very high probability of Unturned II will also be released for consoles, that is, on the PC it will be free or with the premium pass, and on consoles only paid, this is very good, as it increases the player base , in addition to Nelson benefiting.

1 Like

You’re kidding me, right?

2 Likes

That’s the only price we’ve seen so far.

1 Like

And on consoles we will probably have to pay to play online.
Im so excited.

The game price is to off put development cost and server cost. To my understanding it will only be that price.