Unturned LGBTQIA+ headcanons!

As expected, topic is just an argument involving the same people from all previous topics of the same kind. At this point this is just straight up bait to start yet another drama for something irrelevant.

2 Likes

but locking the post would prevent me from owning (dare i say pwning) people

locking this thread would mean that the Unturned community’s clear bigotry problem against LGBTQ+ will go once more uncontested, and as such, protected.

it hasn’t devolved into a “shit show”, you guys just want to feel comfortable not having your bigotry being frowned upon or made fun of.

2 Likes

At this time, I personally don’t believe the topic needs to be locked.

There’s a few problematic or off-topic comments that have since been moderated/removed, but in general I’d prefer if the community can have nice things without me needing to shut it down less than 24 hours later.

I’m considering a slow-mode depending on how the discussion continues.

This is a reminder to please keep discussion respectful and on-topic.

3 Likes

Dear SDG,

If you will ever work on a new map, I reccommend adding at least one (1) transexual NPC to the map’s safezone. This would be a welcome addition to make the safezone more diverse, and the LGBTQ+ community would appreciate it, regardless if the bigoted portion of the community disapproves it, as it is more important to consider the feelings of the LGBT who feel happy when they are represented, rather than pay attention to a hateful mob. Representing other minorities such as italians and other members of the LGBT would also be nice.

Signed,

• Flodo
1 Like

Say what ?

He never played pizza tower.

3 Likes

Both sides are dumb? One side is literally just LGBTQIA+ accepting people defending the simple existence of queer people, and other is bigots trying to silence the conversation because they don’t like it. Neutrality isn’t an option in a situation like this and the attempt at taking a neutral stance is a clear sign of who you are really siding with here.

Although I don’t even need to read your replies to know that.

4 Likes

I mean it.

pizza-tower-peppino

1 Like

Why Unturned community has so small rate of normal tolerant people gah daym :sneezing_face:

If you don’t want to hear about it. I would recommend to take a break from the internet, leave this forum for a bit, take a nap or just go outside, meet up with some of your friends. There’s no real point of arguing and taking this seriously over an obvious meme post.

3 Likes

a lot of the active community is composed of emotionally immature and the terminally online. + you leaked arid

6 Likes

I mean you can support what you want, but I feel like you got bored and decided okay lemme argue with some people and make bait, although the people who jumped head first and started arguing that this post shouldn’t exist should be punished with 100 laches in the back.

while the post is obviously bait, the amount of people who have a serious problem with the topic at hand, just exposes a big part of the community; wouldn’t you agree?

1 Like

I think there was a misunderstanding, I am totally fine with having LGBTQ+ characters in Unturned and support the idea of more representation, its just that some players will undoubtedly get toxic if the idea is even remotely suggested and I feared it’d get out of hand.

4 Likes

That’s trur

oh they players will get toxic alright… Have you seen the discord server after Nelson added the Ukraine flag in the main menu? I don’t think just because “oh people will get angry at it” should stop that from happening, but i see your concerns

3 Likes

The fact that so many people in this thread assume that I am purely posting this to bait says a lot. For the record: It’s not bait.

3 Likes

fair enough, sorry for (indirectly) clumping you with the actual dumbasses lol

3 Likes

The inukshuks on PEI

2 Likes