Unturned LGBTQIA+ headcanons!

I really like to think of my own little interpretations of the characters in unturned and wanted to share some thoughts I had! Free feel to share your own in the comments if you have any :3

Captain Sydney (She/Her)
I made a previous thread about this so you can refer to that for more detail!

Commander Laurence (He/Him)
I like to imagine Commander Laurence is transmasc and that he and sydney are t4t !!
He and Sydney transitioned before the Apocalypse, Like besties :)) !

Rusty (He/They)
Rusty is def a bisexual demi-boy king and I love him for that, hes just living his life frfr

??? (Any/All)
The guy off the side of the liberator has always given me “gender is a fuck” sorta vibes like i dont think they care at all and I love that for her

8 Likes

11 Likes

I will stray away from the discussion as it will turn into a literal hell in next few hours

1 Like

so you’re basically saying they’re all nonbinary, interesting theory you got there :thinking:

4 Likes

Rainwright definetly is nonbinary, as it’s implied in “Rainwright’s Prophecy”

2 Likes

Truly a people observer, maximizing the things he can control and minimizing the things he can’t.

bro made an account to call me a liberal :pirate_skull:
also im polish, not from the US and i like your headcanon

2 Likes

i prefer trenchcoats anyways, kinda weird of you to say that?

1 Like

fr why’s bro thinking about whether or not you’d fit in a skirt

4 Likes

what do your comments mean? I’m trying to understand them

1 Like

the anomaly is a lesbian queen

5 Likes

Unturned philosophy (Gone wrong)

peak forum post

5 Likes

this is a certified whar moment

Bro’s mad about a fan theory

5 Likes

The norwegian guy in the arid sz is 100% gay.

3 Likes

default pfp’s try not to have shit takes challenge impossible

7 Likes

I think it’d be really funny if all curated maps (and official if Nelson goes back to making those) from now on all had at least one gay af couple

3 Likes

Implying that LGBTQIA+ subject matter shouldnt be shown to children (your “this is a kids game” comment) is a very fascinating stance to take

and important to note, against site rules as that stance falls under discrimination and is a generalization of an entire minority group.

4 Likes

@MoltonMontro Can we just close this channel please? It departed with an harmless theory about some NPC’s genders and has now evolved into a shit-show.

1 Like