Theory: Captain Sydney is Transgender

I think Captain Sydney is a Trans Woman, it just makes sense to me due to how gender is handled in the unturned universe. All the characters seem to be by default Male or at the very least lacking gender. If this is true then we have to ask ourselves some important questions like: How does she access hormone treatment? does the coalition have an Estrogen supply? Maybe she only figured herself out post apocalypse, this would explain why she is bald, the Testosterone already had time to ruin her body. Plus, when she is depicted as having hair, its long brown hair with side swept bangs, which is a very typical haircut trans women tend to have. If she is infact trans, which I believe to be the case, this would make the coalition a very accepting organization - great news for the new world.

What do yall think?

7 Likes

i think you are wrong but i think you put forward some good points

3 Likes

I think you are wrong

2 Likes

i’m sorry nooby, but you have fallen off. you will never reach your peak of I am the creator of the arena maps Greece city Arena and Cowboy Arena, AMA, Nelson, this is a message from us to you and Lucky shot (2019) full movie. but i agree with you. because i think that sydney was there in the coalmines and was exposed to the coal dust. and because of that sydney became something more than human.

1 Like

slay

7 Likes

i think captain sydney drinks white claw and is thus a woman

2 Likes

why are you calling me out for drinking manly drinks i like the low alcohol contents
my weak feminine frame makes me a total lightweight

1 Like

white claw is for frat guys who think they’re mature

2 Likes

but does captain sydney play F-Zero GX

i think you are wrong but put forwards some good points.

its like the least girly drink ever

1 Like

i drink coal

1 Like

sydney drinks four loko

2 Likes

Captain Sydney is 100% a Wilbur Soot fan

1 Like

what makes you think that

1 Like

she was at the premiere for soft boy, look at the chat

i watched this and it really turned around my life, thank you four this

1 Like

In the unturned universe all people reproduce asexually like bacteria.

7 Likes

In my opinion it is very strange to create such theories for such a game as Unturned. I don’t think the developer cared about that sort of thing at all when creating the characters. It’s just not needed in this game.

4 Likes

Is this gonna be in the exam ?

2 Likes