Unturned Matamorez & Zubeknakov Reworks (POLL)

1. The matamorez should be a sniper rifle based on the old 3.0 model 250m range and it is able to use a box still.
    1. The matamorez should be a sniper rifle based on the 2.0 model 250m range with high recoil and no box is available.
    1. The matamorez should stay the same.
    1. The zubeknakov should be reverted to its pre russia state 45 damage slow firerate.
    1. The zubeknakov should have its damage buffed up to 40 to be line with the other rifles and have the same firerate.
    1. The zubeknakov should stay the same at 37 damage.

0 voters

Please vote so these changes can be implemented!

Hi there! You may not have known, but the forum actually has a built in poll feature. When creating or typing a post, you can hit the little gear on the tool bar of the editor to open up a small menu in which you can click “Build Poll” to begin creating a poll. Polls help tally results and percentages automatically, and also provide lots of other options like multiple choice, anonymous votes, and even automatically closing a poll at a certain time.

Another thing to ask, what version of Unturned are you referring to? 2.2.5? 3.x? Unturned II? It helps to be a bit more specific and use sub forums of the Unturned category for 1.x, 2.x, or 3.x, and to use the Unturned II category for Unturned II/4.x. Seeing as this is a suggestion, I presume it is either for 3.x or 4.x, as neither 1.x not 2.x are updated any longer. If you don’t know how to move a post between categories, just tell me what version this is supposed to be for and I (or another regular) or a Moderator would be happy to help.

2 Likes

1 and 1. 10 characters

Thank you so much for telling me how to make a poll this is my first time making a poll on the forums!

I would personally like the Zube to be a high damage, slow fire rate weapon. Take your time when using it and focus on hitting headshots.

At this rate the matamorez will be great again!

1 Like

Ok, ama remake it lel