Unturned needs more replayibility

Currently unturned is becoming boring due to it’s lack of replayibility.
Now losing progress is sad, bad, but knowing everyone loses their progress makes it balance it out, so I wipe cycles should be alot shorter, at least one week short.
Now next up, I think there should be alot more random events, currently the only random event right now is the airdrop event and even then it’s not random enough since the airdrops land at the same exact determined spots of the map.

I don’t have more ideas, but there is alot more that can be done for future maps in terms of replayibility.

11 Likes

The wipe cycles are dependent on server only, so I guess just play on other servers. I feel like airdrops will not change in Unturned, maybe in Unturned II. Adding some new events would be really cool, even if not in Unturned 3.0, then in Unt 4.0.

skill system :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

9 Likes

Oh yeah that’s true :sob:

what are you exactly referring to with the wipe cycle?

You could copy other games

thanks for the awesome information.

4 Likes

There should be random cycles of zombie attacks on bases or bandit shootouts. It’d be great to maybe see some things that could be manipulated to provide more context to Unturned 3.0, like Coalition teams spawning near a base to offer it “protection” for EXP in a dialogue option but if you refuse, you’ll get attacked after being warned a minute or two prior, similar to a mafia.

That’d help give reason to actions like the assault by the Syndicate, who destroyed the Coalition presence in Germany.

1 Like

Make unturned an RP server?

what if we can just goes for something like more farming mod?and also more customizable weapon attachments?i mean…at some point it’s really needs to give plays a chance on explore something.also for real.the arid placeable item really works so well that it may be came the things we should keep on(but it’s quite time consuming tho lol)

1 Like

Alot of these things could be done with mods

It isn’t good to say “just add mods” because mods are not definite nor are they confirmed in quality of execution.

Things that are good for the game should be in the game, they shouldn’t be in just mods.

Skyrim could be made infinitely better with mods, that doesn’t mean that they should remove everything good in the game and let mods develop the whole game. That attitude isn’t positive for the game.

1 Like

Well some people don’t like these ideas, and why would nelson add features to a finished game

To enhance the experience?
A lot of people also don’t like it’s current direction and some believe it lacks replayability after all this time, as indicated by the post here.

Then find another game to play. Updating 3.0 with such radical changes would be pointless

I’m sorry but I think anyone can explain how stupid that statement is.

Why would Nelson update the game when Modders can just do it themselves? Curated maps already have some of these suggestions.

I agree with this but modders need more tools.

1 Like

True, in 4.0 Modders will be able to add their own code and mods would be way more advanced.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.