Unturned please respond (Ban Appeal)

Hello,
Quite awhile ago I was banned from unturned (As seen below).
image_2023-03-10_180211048
I will say I was much younger then and quite dumb, and I think I did exploit the game in some way out of (probably) anger or frustration. Recently though I have started seeing more of your game, and seeing how fun it looks, makes me think how it would be awesome to jump back in with some friends. (or without lol). I do realize that what I did was clearly not on and against the rules and that me being unbanned is quite unlikely but I feel like I’ve grown (you would hope after a couple years :grimacing:) and maybe just maybe could get a second chance??
This is my steam account (Steam Community :: sloshyz)

Thanks for reading this in the first place, and all I can do is hope for the best.

Well you did admit that you cheated, going on from there, not much to say. VAC and game bans are permanent and are rarely removed, only when there is actual proof that it was given by mistake.

Game bans are distributed by the BattlEye anti-cheat, and appeals/inquiries regarding a BattlEye ban should be handled through them. BattlEye bans can only be appealed if you were falsely banned.

Link to BattlEye Support: BattlEye – The Anti-Cheat Gold Standard » Contact

For more information on ban inquiries: Ban Inquiries - SDG Forum