Unturned Podcast #1

If the beeping is what I think it is there’s a setting in Discord to mute all those sounds. I use it so that when I mute my mic it plays a sound but not when I unmute it so that its easier to tell the difference.

If this was planned then everybody would have their own audio recordings that can be mixed and mastered so there is no background noise, no audio imbalance or beeping.

Syncing multiple channels of audio is practically a nightmare for me. while it’d drastically increase audio quality, I feel using one channel is infinitely simpler, and I could just Individually adjust audio from within Discord.

Beeping is an easy fix. It was only on my end and was due to use of tts. Gonna use voice activity from now on because on my end I can guarantee no background noise during recording. Individually tuning each members audio is a little more precise but still easy.

2 Likes

If you didn’t have Discord on streamer mode make sure that’s going too or mute the notification sounds.

3 Likes

Just do a clap sync lol

2 Likes

that’s what I was going to say. It’s not that hard to do, and the increase in quality is much greater.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.