Unturned Podcast #1

Hello everyone, In Pork’s interview of me, I talked about having something planned later on in the year for the 3.0 Update Cabinet. It’s been a long time coming and it finally came, and I’m proud to announce what I’m hoping is the next evolution of 3UC, the Unturned Podcast. A fresh new take on discussing the state of the game and what’s going on in the community, rather than only 7 select individuals, the podcast hopes to include you in the action as well!

Thanks to @ColonelCrossfire, @MoltonMontro, @Paladin, @Vilespring, @CravenWarrior, @anon26840272, @Pork, and @tehswordninja for helping out and providing some interesting discussion and good fun!

You can join us here: https://discord.gg/h9qkCqX

Sorry about the ptt notifs, didn’t realize OBS recorded those until after we finished. Will fix that going forward.

20 Likes

hawkhound gang

biip boop biip boop biip boop

Audio/10

Armaros, you also sound like a fly.

8 Likes

This sounds awesome, time to listen to it!

17 Likes

Enjoy the lack of planning.

It shows! :smiley:

9 Likes

Sorry I couldn’t make it, but I promise I’ll try and swing by in the next one. Seems like you guys had a lot of fun!

In the meantime, let’s discuss your premium choice of thumbnail font

5 Likes

Please normalise the audio next time, I had to give up after 20 minutes of listening. It’s simply painful.

Also some timestamps would help, all I listened to was forum threads but in voice (and arguable worse) form.

14 Likes

Will definitely do. Didn’t realize how bad the audio issues were until I started editing, and by that time there wasn’t much I could do.

Will definitely include these.

3 Likes

Definitely feels like a pilot episode listening back, but it was a lot of fun! Hopefully improvements will be made so that it feels more like a podcast and less ramble-y

6 Likes

I can remember like, all four times I spoke. Sick Molt had things to do that day. :')

I’m pretty sure it was mentioned during the actual podcast, but imo planning out the topics & narrowing down the number of people (per podcast, not for every podcast) would likely help.

6 Likes

A lot of things need to be done differently. Honestly this should have never gotten uploaded and should have just been used as a pilot run.

5 Likes

really like the podcast guys heres my take on it

14 Likes

funny reply

4 Likes

I got mentioned even though all I did was listen to the conversation. Can’t believe it went on for 80 minutes though, it seemed like half an hour at most.

Unedited version went on for just about an hour and 45 mins, cut down is just short of an hour and a half. I was expecting 45 mins at the most and I’m glad we managed to discuss so much, even if it was extremely unplanned discussion without any actual roadmap on what to talk about.

1 Like

Are you going to post it on Spotify and other places?

this one is edited?

blip bloop blipp bloop

Some content in the middle was edited out, and later in the show we started video streaming and all of that was cut out because it was off topic.

why am i not important enough to be interviewed

Just a couple bits of advice.
Try to make sure everyone’s audio is the same volume, some were a lot louder than others.
The constant beeping was really distracting, I don’t know if you can do anything about that.
Also sometime certain voices would cut out, maybe it’s best to be on push to talk that way you can control the cutoff. Otherwise great first podcast. =)