Unturned Souls

I just can’t get past this boss, any tips?

(Also thanks to @calamari for the idea)

14 Likes

Aim for the

1 Like

The problem here is you’re running a strength build while trying to use a Katana. I can tell because you have it heavy infused lmao.

Just strafe to the right and dodge between its maplestrike spam attacks.

When this boss enters phase two you better watch out because he whips out the /kit Donator buff which gives him an MK II shadowstalker. You’ll have to keep yourself at a distance to then bait out his rocket launcher attack.

Dodge his rocket and then get a couple of attacks in while hes busy switching back to his other weapon. Rinse and repeat.

Good luck casul.

2 Likes

Solution: go get a Grizzly

180 on those head-shots, so it ain’t bad chief

2 Likes

Defeat the KOS boss.

He ate too much Captain KOS lol.

Grind till you get the German sword. But there is an Easter egg to get the April fools sports shot. I don’t remember it though…

1 Like

Personally, I’d do /give 132 and /give 133/10. This is a surefire way to do it, I’ve tried and tested it many times. Note you will need to buy the ‘Admin Dicksucker’ donator package, but if you’re not a brokeboi you’ll be killing bosses left and right.

I’m yet to get to the Nelson boss, but if the Benson boss is anything to go off of it’ll be easy to say that it won’t be too difficult.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.