Unturned Summer MapJam 2022

Q&A for a few questions I got commonly:

"Can I use assets I've made before the MapJam in my entry?"
We’d prefer you make things specifically for your entry so that they fit your project’s theme better. Any recycled assets should be able to stand on their own compared to their origins.

"Can I make my entry be catered to specifically singleplayer/multiplayer?"
Yes, it’s up to you how you’d like your entry to be played, I’d suggest you specify it on your map’s description too.

"What happens if I have a team with more than three people?"
You get disqualified.

In other news, the one week period where maps/teams are picked to revise their work will no longer be present. The contest will end on the 27th and entries will be judged as is.

1 Like

Can my production team upload more than one map for the competition?

No. You can only work on one submission.

4 Likes

One week remaining until submissions close!

4 Likes

Well I better get started

people who have 0 understanding of coding or making any custom in-game. seems fair! also, I’m pretty sure the same people will win again silly

The point of the contest is to incentivize people to learn modding/mapping. Definitely, make something and aim to win, just don’t have that unhealthy mentality that stops you from creating.

3 Likes

24 hours remaining until submissions close!

3 Likes

Will all said map subbmitted be released to the public for us to be able to look at it, if so then will all be put into an collection or do we need to do that

Of course, all the maps will be publicly available assuming the creators don’t private them- you’ll be able to play them and put them into a collection. I’ll also be making my own collection for all the submissions.

“OUTTA TIME!” - Time for judging!

6 Likes

Awsome! i only ever managed to find 3 of em unforntaly

5 maps. Lantsiuh, Knockout, Warm Insolation, Defend Crystal and Rally Race by DynaNate (which is still unlisted by that exact moment / upd. it’s not).
UPD 8/27: Also Woodside made by Mark Artworth (.toolpae) and Operation Skyfight made by Timo987

@Elliot You forgot about Woodside.

1 Like

Official MapJam 2022 server where all judges & map creators are playing right now, feel free to join - 216.105.171.178:37023

Upd. The testing ended

Good luck to all participants, myself included!

2 Likes

Waiting for a results :yum:

4 Likes

Will results be posted somwhere or on here?

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.