Unturned Summer MapJam 2023 - WINNERS!

My advice is to give up fighting,Enjoy making maps.

1 Like

No I have not run out of arguments.

I’ve concluded that your works are rigged.

First off, that Forum user who appeared out of nowhere and decided to like your map and your comment there.

Secondly, your map page. Every comment there is non-english or written by a person who originates from the same chilean community you are from, which can lead to many conclusions but the one I’ve made is that you called your community to vote positive on your map, which caused it to rise on the top of the Steam Workshop in a very short time period.
Sure, you might say: “non-english Unturned players could be presented anywhere, in any Workshop mod’s comment section” to which I’d say - no, they aren’t presented this much under random public survival maps (not related to RP content). Out of all your map’s comments (excluding your comments), 6 of all 11 comments are made by non-english users (most of them are from Chile, the country you are from); while 4 out of all 8 users are chilean. This adds up with the fact that it somehow has more votes than Rat House & has nearly 8x more subscribers than both Last Bastions and Rat House, meaning it has more subs than all of current MapJam winners combined.
This is why I’ve concluded that your map was unfairly promoted, i.e. rigged by the community you asked to vote only-positive somewhere at your own Discord server or at your Steam group.
There’s just no way a map like this could get so many subscriptions and 80% positive rating in nearly 2 days without any vote/feedback rigging.

This is not nostalgia, this is a blatant falsification of nostalgia and fair voting.

2 Likes

The new accounts liking his comments is kind of suspicious

1 Like

Upd. They keep rigging. (these accounts are completely fresh btw)

Can’t a community support you? Do you think they can only be Americans? you are assuming without knowing making accusations and that is serious I do not have any discord server or call people to vote there were people who added me congratulating me and putting the map in favorite which made the map appear in the game and as you know anyone can rate it positive, you better take back what you said.

1 Like

Apparently, according to you, no one can create an account now and vote because they are new accounts. Is it supposed to be a popular vote or are you saying that only those who have been registered for a long time can vote?

2 Likes

oh no,I even forgot about this event.I feel that activities in the game are not valued enough
but this is over right?(
I guess in January we can see these maps’s Full version(unlikely?)

I was not fighting just defending what this person was accusing and I hope the person who receives the most votes wins and I congratulate the winners it is a contest and participation must be encouraged.

very cool, I think the results are super accurate. Can’t wait for next mapjam. Also I love the custom banners with the name of the map (:

1 Like
8 Likes

anyways can I get my forum badge, thank you

8 Likes

No, when only their feedback is positive. This is cheating because suddenly not a uniqueness, hard effort or nostalgia matters, but your media resources.

I bet such thing happened also with the Skypoint and Anticosti Island.
edit.:
And this is just one example. I believe that Skypoint’s and Anticosti Island’s votes are also rigged - by chinese users from Vivian’s community and zman’s stans respectively. This is not a fair rating, this is more of “who has more people to bring for voting for their map”. At this point, not well-know creators who have good-quality works can’t win this vote, because, simply, they don’t have any community which would follow them around and support them in anything they do.
IMO this is unfair and this vote is a nail in the coffin of this already flawed MapJam. It should be aknowledged illegitimate.

1 Like

I didn’t mean it

You are assuming you haven’t rigged the system while saying “can’t a community support you”?

Another new user who’s only activity on this Forum is to like your posts. Man, you don’t even learn on your mistakes

My goodness gracious

9 Likes

Yeah but Steam votes are even easier to spam

Common Prostate W, keep em coming

You have time to accept that you are wrong and apologize, you are making a very serious accusation and you did not answer my question that it only had to be American people who could vote, that a community can support you, I mean a community that is not American. and speak another language, be it Spanish, Russian, Polish, you are being very unfair to other players from other countries.

i really like towerfy

1 Like

ezgif.com-optimize
Can you believe it guys? A free badge? I am so happy about this information!
Gib badge :kaaba:

4 Likes

the best unturnerd map ever