Unturned2 Illegal wall shooting

Idk really is this bug or feature? If this is some kind of feature it’s too OP due you can use a Third Person View too. But honestly I think that this is some kind of bug because in U1 there wasn’t such thing as shooting through wall…

1 Like

Wall penetration.

6 Likes

Thats called “wallbanging” as the bullet is penetrating through the material. Its pretty balanced and rewards skillful play in the long run.The actual issue is third person, which hopefully is only implemented as an example for modding and will be removed from normal play once the game is in a playable state.

14 Likes

This isn’t talked about enough. How 3rd person is genuinely a bad feature. While we know third person is a scheduled permanent feature per Nelson. It’s an incredible unbalanced, and a abusable feature.

14 Likes

i think it’s good if it where removed entierely, instead of becoming blind when you peer behind a corner or something

5 Likes

yes, this is a feature you can do the same thing in csgo and other games. (i mean like a shoot through thin walls), but in Unturned II you can shoot through any kind of walls and quantity.

3 Likes

Yes, but these walls are just like in CS 1.6

I think it must be good for Singleplayer too.

1 Like

Penetration will likely remain a thing but it isn’t fully configured yet from what we can see. I’d expect that later on the damage could drop depending on the material that is shot through.

2 Likes

Im an advocate for removing 3rd person, I abuse it literally everyday on pvp servers in U1. Also please better netcode. I dont like being punished for having good connection with someone who stop-motion frames from China with 450ms

4 Likes

I feel like 3rd person should be kept but for multiplayer servers it should default to disabled. I’ve been using it for screenshots but going off of the idea that we will get 3.0 features in UII, we will eventually get a freecam that would replace my current use of third person.

4 Likes

penetration

banging

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

5 Likes

thats what she said

que epic micheal scott laugh-track

2 Likes

Thirdperson in a nutshell:
Ah yes let me pull out my Nikon D300S taped onto a broomhandle to look over this wall

5 Likes

I love third person for walking around and being in my base, I just like to see my character. But when playing on a 1st person locked server gahh the experience is just sooooo much better. The pvp is night and day difference, the battles just seem more alive, its not third person spazes hopping around and peeking around corners. Shoot in third person lobby and just wait behind a tree for someone to push and end them.

At least if third person is a thing I hope the official servers will have 1st person only servers and plenty of them.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.