Update 3.23.12.0 broke uconomy / zaupshop? (Linux Servers)

Sorry if in the wrong place.

Since the latest update our rocket plugins stopped working (zaupshop, uconomy)

In the logs there are errors mentioning system.drawing v.4.0.0.0 not being found. Is this related to the Unity update breaking Rocketmod or ?

Linux servers with Ubuntu.

Updated to 3.23.12.1: made no difference.

That’s a rocketmod issue not unturned issue, wait for them to update it and download the latest version. Openmod already has been updated so I assume rocketmod has been too.

Sorry for the headache. It’s unclear why anything changed, but this post clarifies the situation a bit: Looking for feedback on whether Unturned should change assembly loading to help with the plugin issues after update · Issue #4137 · SmartlyDressedGames/Unturned-3.x-Community · GitHub

2 Likes

Coming back to this case: I tried loading zaupshop and it’s missing I18N.West which is apparently supposed to be included with libraries required for zaupshop. There are some threads from previous years of similar problems where the library was missing. Maybe the dependencies for those plugins are missing / not installed?

Getting the right combination of libraries (for all plugins to be “satisfied”) has always been a bit of work when creating a server from scratch. At some point you get a collection of libraries that does generate some errors but works.

With the public preview version running as dedicated server on linux I still get the same message about system.drawing 4.0.0.0

If my memory serves me correctly; in the past a plugin would check it “own” directory first before looking in plugins/libraries.

Any suggestions on how I can contribute on finding a solution? (I’m not a developer, but I can test/try and give feedback)

It’s not a business for me, I run servers for fun.

To add to this, I tried the public beta (-beta preview) as dedicated server also, same result.

Before the update to 3.23.12.x all dependencies were found and the plugins functioned fine. Running dedicated servers for most of the time since 2016/17 I have had my share of trial and error in selecting a workable “set” of libraries more then once) but never seen a message about system.drawing. What is it part of?

I’m not sure what it would be using System.Drawing for considering it’s a non-graphical plugin, but nevertheless here’s the latest version of that library included with Unity as well as I18N.dll earlier in the thread: Uconomy broke after today's update · Issue #68 · SmartlyDressedGames/Legally-Distinct-Missile · GitHub

1 Like

Thank you, the System.Drawing.dll (link to Github) fixed the problems for my servers.

Happy me and happy players :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.