Upp-001-j

Item #: UPP-001-J

Object Class: Safe Euclid, apparently it can causes rages.

Special Containment Procedures: Due to UPP-001-J’s nature, it is “practically-impossible” to contain, however, every sighting of it’s appearance should be ignored, or at least “not caring.” Any attempt of acknowledgement will causes a paradox in which makes the subject rage and feels more suicidal.

Description: UPP-001-J is a phenomenon in which takes places in an indie-survival game called “Unturned” made by Nelson sexton. UPP-001-J’s has no smells, invisible, and probably not even a thing and doesn’t harm the subject “directly”, However, any attempt on detecting, acknowledgement or even mentioning it’s existence will makes a subject feels unusually confused. and using thinking emoji as a respond In which the subject will be called UPP-001-J-1

UPP-001-J’s supernatural abilities is including, but not limited to.

• Items randomly reappeared out of nowhere after [DATA EXPUNGED] minutes. Any items came from UPP-001-J will be called UPP-001-J-2
  • Vehicles suddenly reappeared out of nowhere. (Some reports stated that they only reappeared after existing vehicles have been destroyed in that area. Not confirmed.) Any vehicles came from UPP-001-J-1 will be called UPP-001-J-3
  • Items that has been left long enough without being interacted for [DATA EXPUNGED] minutes suddenly disappeared. Any subjects affected by this phenomenon will be called as UPP-001-J-4

UPP-001-J-1 is a humanoid human that at one time of their lives have detected, acknowledged or mentioned UPP-001-J-1, however, unlike UPP-001-J-4. These people don’t really cares, infact they just going on with their life. Like nothing every happened UPP-001-J-1 will be neutral for the rest of their life, until the paradox begins again until they’ve turned in UPP-001-J-4.

UPP-001-J-2 is a group of objects, mostly edibles, drinkables and anything that can be considered as items, Testing have shown that UPP-001-J-2 is somewhat resembled as “items” However in some of the cases, it is poisonous. And some were worst or better than the others. Tests are still under re-consideration by Nelsons.

UPP-001-J-3 Is a group of “Vehicles” mostly to mimic the vehicles that it suppose to replace. How the fuck can a 20 ton tank just randomly re-appear out of nowhere tho?

UPP-001-J-4 Is a humanoid human. After turning into UPP-001-J-4, UPP-001-J-4 will suddenly transformed themselves into a pile of Sodium Chloride. The mass of this Sodium Chloride pile will matched the original mass of the subject, however the subject still able to do what humans can do, talk, breathing, drinking seawater.

An interview with UPP-001-J-4
Dr.Mantis : Hi.

UPP-001-J-4 : WHO THE ██████ ARE YOU? WHY THE ██████ ARE YOU HOLDING ME, DO YOU KNOW THAT I JUST DIED AND LOST ALL MY 50$ VIP DONATOR PACK TO THOSE ██████ KOSERS? I GONNA ██████ THOSE ██████ ██████ FOR DOING THAT! NOW CAN YOU LET ME GO?

Dr.Mantis : Aren’t you too young to be spending 50$ online?

UPP-001-J-4 : HOW ██████ DARE YOU ASSUMING MY AGE? I’LL TELL YOU THAT MY BASE IS GOING TO BE RAIDED BY THAT WHITE-BLACK STRIPPED ██████ WITH MY OWN GEARS, YOU KNOW WHAT. I WILL ██████ YOU TOO, YOU██████! ██████████████████ ████████████. YOU ████████████

End interview with UPP-001-J-4, subject were terminated and the credit card was returned to the rightful owner.

Note to self : It’s appeared that a cup of cup gives me a sudden knowledge of knowledge and way too much autism autismo. I swear I’ll never asked for 2 cups again.

9 Likes

The paul guy calls them elves.

Ahh good old SCP stuff XD. Love this XD,

1 Like

I have no words.
:+1:

This is my favorite Fan-made SCP so far.

I goddamn lost my voice after voice acting the interview, lol.

now this. this is autismo.

I checked the edit button, and I’m pissed.

/s

1 Like

Im so sorry

No you aren’t XD

No I actually am, I didn’t want to offend anyone on this forum, I get this is in memes, but I don’t want to produce an environment where we throw insults at each other, it was wrong of me to post that, and I’m sorry Aj.

If your serious, it’s fine. I’m so used to insults that I’ve developed a robotic shield around my emotions. That’s piloted by a mushy soft thing.

I really don’t care if someone insults me. So yeah it’s fine

I understand, but I don’t think insults are fun for anyone, but I’m glad you understand Aj.

1 Like

They’re fun when they’re directed at a loser like you, but don’t retaliate at me or I’ll cry.

Demoman_Jeers.wav4

now has clinical depression way to go you jerk

:disappointed: I’m sorry

Don’t be. If you’d seen what a jerk that Harvest guy is on the UBOW discord server you’d know he had it coming

What the hell have you done baconboy?

I’m not sure at the moment.