USA Shoulder Flag Reversal/Correction

Could the USA flags be changed on the USA Jersey and (especially) the Desert Military Top, so that the stars are facing forward on the right shoulder, instead of being “correct” and facing rearward?
While yes, this is a change that would pretty much only apply to the US’s flag, the reason the US has backwards flag patches and such for clothing is so that the flag is always marching forward, flying with the stripes flowing behind.
It’s a small detail, but something I think would be appreciated by general American players, and would make these clothing articles more accurate to their IRL counterparts.

3 Likes

american flag desert top
Apparently new users are only allowed to post a single image per post, so here’s my intended 2nd image: the Desert Military Top’s right-hand shoulder. Again, stripes are forward instead of the rear. The other shoulder is correct though, to repeat myself.

1 Like

This is the case of many flags. Vehicles and outfits normally have the flag flying, which means that the usual left side of the flag is mirrored to the right. It is an incredibly minor thing, but would be a nice tweak out of respect for those countries.

1 Like

Next update will include tweaks to a couple items, relevant to this post. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yo, that’s awesome! Thanks for the news, and excited to see the change.

Wanted to also say that there’s the Arctic Military Top too, but then again there’s other country Jerseys that probably will apply as well. I know that the Korean flag and certainly not the Japan nor Canada flag will need reversal, either because that country doesn’t do it , or that the flag is symmetrical.

Forgot to mention here, and wanted to thank again SDG for adding the fix(es)! Really excited to start running the flag more often in-game.

1 Like

You’re welcome!

The fixes are currently on the preview branch ([Preview] 3.24.5.0 Changelog) while Nelson works on a few more things. But the update should fully release soon™. :slight_smile: