V9 of Flodotelito & L2's - World Flags Pack has been released!

After two years or so of silence, we finally got around to updating this mod to be compatible with Unity 2019.4, as well as adding flags for american states and some other countries.

There will be another update for it in the near future (V10) that adds canadian province/territory flags and brazilian state flags, which will be the mod’s final update unless Unturned 3 gets any engine updates in the near future.

Change notes

ALL CHANGES MADE IN V9:

• The mod has been updated to use Unity 2019;
  • Ireland, Greece, Mongolia and Bhutan flags have been added;
  • Olympics, UN and Antarctica flags have been added;
  • USA state flags have been added;
  • A [FM] prefix has been added to make the mod’s flags stand out in the object browser;
  • Vanuatu, Srpska, Demo. Congo, Fiji, Granada, Mali, Ivory Coast, S. Tome, Somalia, Somaliland, St. Lucia, Guinea-Bissau, Lesotho, Liberia, South Sudan, Morocco, N. Cyprus, Tunisia, Barbados, Senegal, Chad, Maurituania, Silesia and Zambia flags from the mod due to most of them being irrelevant.
15 Likes

Meme/gender flags when?

3 Likes

unlikely to ever happen

I could probably add gender/sexuality flags in V10 but don’t hold your breath

1 Like

please don’t

3 Likes

Ok reddit user

3 Likes

1 Like

Legend has it the gap in Roki Vulovics teeth is used to shell Albania

1 Like

yup, now I have to.

1 Like

@danaby2 @anon73161152
Ew, reddit

Is it free to use ?

1 Like

yes it is free to use

only thing I ask is you put it as a required mod and credit it if you use it in a map

1 Like

@FlodotelitoKifo While we’re on the topic of flags. Nelson should add proper player made barricade flags in Unturned II.

I want to be able to make proper flags in Unturned II that flap in the wind. Either by using a file option to upload the flag to a flag, or by using a dye system. I don’t like that it’s just a sign with a pole. An example being this simple tricolor.
Eirgundian Flag

1 Like

ya, doesn’t even need to be too complex like uploading files/modding them in, if the system is done similarly to Minecraft’s banners it’ll be good enough already.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.