VAC ban please help

Hi! i was VAC banned from unturned and i want to get unbanned. my steam acc is :https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198346714076 you can see that i have a few hours in the game and it is my favorite game and i cannot wait for unturned 2. the reason i was banned was because i wanted to get freecam on a server to make a youtube video so i downloaded a hack to get freecam and i got the shot i wanted for the video but the next day i was VAC banned. i see why i was banned and i deleted the hack file i know i probably wont get unbanned. I just dont want to loose everything i had on my acc.

1 Like

Jesus christ, VAC bans are a steam thing, not an individual game thing. Also, you’re a fucking idiot for downloading a hack.

4 Likes

Bro you knew the risks of using hacks,sorry we can’t help you.

1 Like

Last I heared you can’t unban someone who got VAC banned.You just said it: you used a hack willingly.
I don’t think the admins will help you knowing this.so RIP

1 Like

Even if the ban was accidental,unturned staff could do nothing,your only way to get unbaned was to contact battleeye and get it removed from them.

Sorry mate but you knew the risks of cheating and the consequences of your account, in which you went for it. BattlEye does not allow second chances for deliberate cheating and thus you will be permanently banned.

5 Likes