Vehicle Demo Performance Thread

Please type in one post instead of four independent posts

And try to stick to English if possible :smiley: thx

1 Like

When I address you, yes, but when I speak to a fellow citizen I will speak in Portuguese. :sorriso:

1 Like

Can you explain more to me how this technique works?

Please stick to English unless interpretation/translation is really needed.

Also do not spam or derail this topic. Thanks.

1 Like

I spoke Portuguese with the guy with the photo of he man because he comes from the same country as me.

It is, don’t bother abou that.

Unturned Dois :sunglasses::ok_hand:

Just stick to english here, if you want to talk to other people in portuguese do it in PMs.

3 Likes

Anyways, where did you read that this rendering mode was canceled ?.

Can you guys stop derailing this thread? Please only post your specs/frames/settings, otherwise Nelson really won’t get much out of this. @anonimoanbu @Oyamat @Armaros @EduardoDev

Thanks

2 Likes
Specifications

GTX 760Ti
i5-2400
8GB Ram

1920x1080 - 60hz

I get stable 40-50 FPS on Epic, and 120 on Low. When I set everything to epic, but foliage to low, Boom! 80FPS. w e l l o p t i m i s e d

It will be better optimized but will also have, Buildings, zombies, item models,
daynight cycle and all sorts of things,
Im not saying it cant be better, but your not gonna get 30+ in a city if some trees and grass are giving you 10fps.

But in the graphical options it will be possible to turn off the grass and the trails in the snow well at least in the demo was. possible

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.