Vehicle improvements

The vehicles in Unturned are one of my favorite things in Unturned. But, they need some tweaks to be made. First off, when a plane runs out of fuel, it needs to be able to glide for a realistic amount of distance while slowly losing height instead of losing speed rapidly and falling out if the sky. Second, vehicles should have engine starting buttons (like E for engine on/off) and start off when you get in the vehicle so you can sit it the drivers seat without using precious fuel. Third, you should be able to have multiple weapons in one seat, such as a fighter plane having guns with 1, but when he presses 2 he switches to rockets. Fourth, helicopters should have a button where they can hover, but still require some pilot input, so it isn’t too overpowered. Lastly, land vehicles should be overhauled to improve the handling off-road, because right now, they are very poor off-road.

Format PL0X

There are already discussions for 4.0 about the improvement of the vehicle physics.
Hoovering autopilots for helis like in ARMA are not necessary maybe I would use them when we get this system. The problem would be that you will need less skill than now and everyone could fly.

I really like most of these ideas. Especially the helicopter hover concept. Maybe there can be more realistic helicopter changes - like waiting longer before being able to take off and an actual helicopter interface. I don’t think having multiple vehicle weapons is necessary though, it just doesn’t fit. I say that and we now have mobile rocket artillery but I feel switching to multiple vehicle weapons is almost mod-like - things should be kept simple.

Hovering is nice, but I do want things like mounted Dragonfangs and Nykorevs, as well as thigns like firing slits in APCs.

The vehicles in Unturned are one of my favorite things in Unturned. But, they need some tweaks to be made.

First off, when a plane runs out of fuel, it needs to be able to glide for a realistic amount of distance while slowly losing height instead of losing speed rapidly and falling out if the sky.

Second, vehicles should have engine starting buttons (like E for engine on/off) and start off when you get in the vehicle so you can sit it the drivers seat without using precious fuel.

Third, you should be able to have multiple weapons in one seat, such as a fighter plane having guns with 1, but when he presses 2 he switches to rockets.

Fourth, helicopters should have a button where they can hover, but still require some pilot input, so it isn’t too overpowered.

Lastly, land vehicles should be overhauled to improve the handling off-road, because right now, they are very poor off-road.