Vehicles made by the community for Unturned II (gallery)

Hello,

I really like the new style of the Unturned II vehicles, with more details and functions, less boxier but keeping that Unturned style that we all love, and because I have some knowledge in blender, I started to work in a car with the characteristics of the new devlog car.

Here are some photos of it.

And with all of that, I wanted to invite all the people who doesn’t know how to use 3d programs, to give me some ideas for future vehicles and other stuff for the game, and to the ones that do know how to mod, to upload here your cars that could fit into the game so we all can give our feedback.

All said, bye. (Sorry if my English is terrible, trying to improve it day by day).

Previous photos

14 Likes

a semi? Police Car? Ect?

1 Like

emphasized text

A tractor, like the red Russia tractor but UII style

1 Like

Do some obligatory stuff like police cars and such but also some interesting things like motorcycles, a fortified civilian vehicle, and maybe try a military vehicle

M-ATV

Something like a Ford Mustang, or a Dodge Charger.

1 Like

nissan micra k11 :smile:

British taxi

realy cool

What about a dora cannon?

Just kidding

Bmw m3 gtr ? /s

1 Like

5 Likes

I’ve just finished a new vehicle fully inspired in the charger, take a look.

Previous photos

11 Likes

Can you remake this?

2 Likes

RELIANT ROBIN

5 Likes

The vehicle is familiar to BMW.But nice post by the way

I made it with an image of the new BMW 3 series for reference actually, the back was made by myself though.

1 Like

Here you have it, I’m pretty happy with the result actually, hope you are as well.

Summary

12 Likes

aw, but what about the reliant robin, british taxi and tractor? why u ignore me :frowning_face:

What about one like this

1 Like