Vest overhaul

1.The Bulletproof/kevlar vest is available to civilians.
2.Maybe,we will see what Nelson will come up with,that was just a suggestion.

The additional armor plates will not make you invincible against the turned,they will just make you take less damage from them like 5-10% less (If you have the full set).

That’s not what I ment. I’m talking about vests that are made to have pockets and stuff like that, nothing to do with bulletproof abilities.

A few examples:

Hunter vest
vest2b

Worker vest
vest%203

Fisherman vest
vest1

5 Likes

Yeah,why not,since 4.0 will be more survival-based,I don’t see a reason why these wouldn’t be implemented.:slight_smile:

But most of all, military stuff must be greatly nerfed in terms of inventory space IMO. One of the “bad” things of Unturned 3.0 or at least a thing that I really don’t like, is how all you gotta do is to get mili stuff to be ok cus they op. Has best armor rate, best camoflauge and best space (ik cargo pants and thief stuff) so everyone just aim for those and there is no variety neither a real use for the low tier stuff, if not for the first idk 30 minutes of gameplay. It becomes all about green people shooting themself

Now, 3.0 had lots and I mean LOTS of cosmetics to give to people a different look, but since that UII won’t have those I think that a more balanced difference between military stuff (more armor) utility stuff (more space) and civilian stuff (maybe a balance between the two?) should be a must to add.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.