Vintage is in the game :D

Took a bit of time but I finally figured out how to get models into the game , i figured it out without any guides or tutorials .

The Vintage is in the game , I was planing on using it on a map im making and was suppost to be a higher poly version of the Roadster .After reading ur comments i plan on redoing this model to make it match up better with the low poly theme and fix a few normal errors that were causing shading errors.

(Solved)-However I have run into a problem , there is no sound . I have set the audio in Unity but there is no sound in game . No Ignition and no engine noise. Please leave any advice u have down below , it is greatly appreciated . -

Thank you for reading , have a great day :smile:

The images of it in-game aren’t that useful. Can you please provide images of it in Unity instead?

1 Like

Thanks for the reply , i Was able to figure the audio out :grin:

1 Like

looks ok I guess, though the areas where the A pillars are seem really thin, as well as the other pillars behind the doors, which make it seem sort of eh. other than that it looks ok

1 Like

Im going to remake the model and make them thicker.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.