Visual Hazards and Impairements

same thing. you could basically say your screen is your characters eyes.

in a zombie Apocalypse, where everybody and there mother is killed, glasses are the most handy item you’ll find the world for it being used to create fires, protection, etc. even if they’re plastic, its still useful. Considering everybody just ransacked a store for things of good use, glasses would probably be broken or lens popping out, making them very un-useful.

I don’t suppose you’d want your screen to look like this half the fucking time.

Or this

Let’s not even talk about how you’re going to see absolutely fuck all in the middle of a downpour like this without being able to wipe the glasses off with your hands. It’s the same reason why windshield wipers exist.

(10 words)

1 Like

I acctualy think it would be a really nice feature to have the cracked visor and raindrop effects on the screen, but the rain and all the other effects in this post section should just be visual effects that wont interferre to much with your gameplay f.eg. making you really inaccuret by making your vision to blured/foged up, but the idea of screen effects is really nice imo, because small details like this can go a long way of making the game feel nice, (it could also be toned up/down or turned off in the settings)

I like your idea I think that if your health drops down to 20% your vision will be impaired by blood running down your face. And when your health goes to 15% you will get grey scale blurry tunnel vision. But you will receive a 25% stamina bonus to act like an adrenaline rush. If you have a broken leg when you get an adrenaline rush you will still be able to sprint but your leg will go from broken to severely broken. Which will take 5 in game days to turn from severely broken to broken and then it will take 2.5 in game days to heal. And a splint will speed up the process by 75%.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.